IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN US PUBLISHING YOUR COMIC BOOK
To start with, send us an email and let us know you're interested in publishing with us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. We generally publish pamphlets (aka ‘floppies’ — comics which are 28, 32, or 36 pages in length and are stapled) vs. books
2. We generally don’t publish folk’s first comic. Since we have a limited budget, and our goal is to help new cartoonists find a wider audience, we’d generally like to see that you’ve done some mini’s, had pieces in anthologies or so forth, and that you’re planning on continuing in the field
3. Stories. Tell stories.
SUBMITTING TO KILGORE QUARTERLY
For a number of years, Kilgore has produced the Kilgore Quarterly, an anthology zine of new comics and quality writing. If you'd like to submit a piece for consideration, please send it as an attachment to email@example.com.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
1. Work that is 1-6 pages in length
2. Generally, black and white
3. We’re looking for unique short pieces of all stripes: comics, stories, essays, poems, drawings, interviews, rants, recipes, reviews, profiles, and anything cool you can think of. We want your best stuff.
SUBMITTING YOUR COMICS FOR SALE IN THE SHOP
This website is the home base of the comics publishing concern, not of the very delightful shop in Denver. Please reach out to them directly if you'd like them to carry your comics. Their email is firstname.lastname@example.org, and their phone number is 303-815-1979